Restorative Arts are the implant experts you've been looking for to help
your patients. We dedicate ourselves to perfecting our techniques,
attending implant-specific continuing education and researching the best
implant systems to use. We have a combined 60+ years of experience in
restoring dental implants.
We've partnered with all the major implant companies :
- Zimmer Biomet, Zimmer or 3I, focuses on collaborative relationships with customers, continuous development of products and services, and dedication to advancing skills and knowledge have put it at the forefront of the oral rehabilitation industry.
- Nobel Biocare, a world leader in innovative esthetic dental solutions and implant products, as well as training and education and clinically documented treatment concepts. Nobel's solutions enable dental specialists, general practitioners and dental technicians to offer patients high-quality, esthetic new teeth.
- Atlantis, implants utilize the unique Atlantis VAD (Virtual Abutment Design) software so the abutments are individually designed from the final tooth shape.
- Straumann, has more than 20 years of clinical research that have resulted in more than 3,000 independent scientific publications, this company offers extensively documented, clinically validated and practice-proven implant systems.
- BioHorizon, implants are lightweight, strong, biocompatible, and made from titanium, the most widely used material in implant dentistry. Their dental implants carry a lifetime warranty and are clinically proven by some of the most thorough and in-depth research in the industry.
Contact Restorative Arts today at 843-571-6656 to schedule a consultation about how implants can benefit your practice